When you donate to the Build SCIL fund, your name will go down in history as a supporter and builder of our dream. For each major sponsorship, naming rights will be given to the respective area. There are also opportunities available to sponsor the entire SCIL facility.
With your support we will be able to continue our mission in:
- Employment and job skills training for youth
- Independent living and social skills workshops
- A new, fully-accessible working kitchen and model “apartment” to teach and practice skills that clients need to regain or retain their independence
- Adequate storage for SCIL’s growing Assistive Technology Department
- Community meeting groups
- Enlarged social group activities
- Space for SCIL’s expanding volunteer base to continue to support SCIL’s mission
- Additional accessible parking
- Youth skill development and after school programs
Sponsor Build SCIL
- $250 – $1000 Bricks: Help SCIL build our dream brick by brick. Each brick sponsor will receive their name engraved in one brick on the front of the SCIL building.
- $18,000 Sponsor an office
- $25,000 Telecommunications Assistance Program Demo Room
- $25,000 Assistive Technology Computer Lab
- $25,000 Waiting Room
- $45,000 Fully Accessible Kitchen to teach Independent Living Skills
- $50,000 Independent Living Apartment
- $50,000 Assistive Technology Demo Room
- $50,000 Assistive Technology Repair Room
- $425,000 Board Room and Community Room
Donation Recognition Levels
- $0 – $1000 Friend
- $1,000 – $2,499 Supporter
- $2,500 – $4,999 Advocate
- $5,000 – $9,999 Give for Choices
- $10,000 – $25,000 Give for Independence
- $25,000 and up Give for Empowerment
*Donor gifts can all be designed to allow for monthly giving.
Warning: This form is out of date. Please update using the [seamless-donations] shortcode. The shortcode is the chunk of text on your WordPress page that generates the donation form. If you're getting this message, it means you updated from a very out-of-date plugin and need to change your page to replace [dgx-donate] with [seamless-donations]. See this video for more details. Visit ZATZLabs.com for support.