Programs & Services » Education and Outreach » Renters Rebate

Text Resize Bigger Smaller

Stories That Matter

MO Property Tax Credit or Renters Rebate

People with disabilities and seniors may qualify for a tax credit on housing rent. SCIL offers free assistance in completing the required forms and will help you determine eligibility. Missouri Property Tax Credit 2012 Form


  • Renters living in rental or personally owned property
  • Age 65 or older or 100% disability income
  • Proof of income from 2012, W-2, tax returns
  • Rent paid verification or a letter from the landlord stating how much rent paid. Deposts and other fees do not count. Landlord Rent Paid Verification Form

For more information, contact Southwest Center for Independent Living for an appointment at 417.886.1188 or Email us.

You can learn more online at: