Dealing with Disabilities in Wintry Weather
Click here to see an interview with SCIL staff regarding the difficulties people with disabilities face in inclement weather that was broadcast last week.
Have a disability related question? Or don't know where to turn?
Just ask us, 417.886.1188, Visit the SCIL Main Office or Branson Branch or Email Us. Consider visiting the Philosophy section to the left - you will find Independent Living Movement insight, Local stories about SCIL Honor Wall Honorees, and the basic core services of a Center for Independent Living.
In This Issue:
- Annual Meeting Invitation
- An Essential Piece - Volunteer Banquet and Appreciation
- Show Me Employment Project
- Mobility Clinic Success
- Audio Newsletter Now Available
- Holiday Post Card Art Contest
- What It Is Like to Be Autistic
- Missourians Urged to Join Fight Against Super Bugs
- Ramp Camp 2013
If you would like to receive the newsletter by mail, contact us at 417.886.1188, visit the SCIL Main Office or Branson Branch or Email Us.